Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BabyFirst TV

Well, I think we can officially count BabyFirst television as Brax's first addiction.  He is so mesmerized by the shows.  He will just stare at the t.v.  It is nice to have it playing when I have to change his diaper so he is still.  Also, it is nice when he is sick or really upset since it calms him down.  We don't play it very often.  It is not the most enjoyable show for adults to watch.  Meet some of our favorite characters:

Vocabularry          Loop    
Blossom               Tillie
Peekaboo              Eve
This is actually a snapshot of the Babyfirst phone app.  Brax can be on this app and call and text his favorite characters.  However, he seems to prefer to swipe through my home screen rather than play with his app.

My favorite character is the Rainbow Horse.  I think this has to do with loving Rainbow Brite so much growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment