Tuesday, December 18, 2012

10 Reasons I Love My Husband

For Christmas this year, I thought I would switch things up a bit in regards of presents for Wade. I started "The Twelve Days of Christmas."  Each day his present has had something to do with one of the numbers of the days.  So far, here is what I've done for each day:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  a new pair of shoes.


On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  2 Nuggets tickets.  I benefit from this one, too.  :)


On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  3 golf balls plus a golf onesie- couldn't resist!


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  4 Rockstars- Wade's morning drink.


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  5 post-it notes with loving messages.


On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  6 Pacificos.


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  7 Best Buy gift cards- all small amounts.


On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  the Manimal t-shirt:  3+5=8.


On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:  9 chocolate ornaments.



 Well, today is day 10, hence the title of my post so here are ten reasons why I love my husband.

1.  He has always let me park my car in the garage.  He has never complained about scraping his car in the morning.

2.  He is a sports fan.  It is so nice to be able to watch sports with someone who enjoys them as much as I do or even more.  It is especially nice that we are both Cornhuskers!

3.  He has a very nice and caring family.  His family has been so kind and welcoming to me since we met.  One of my very favorite things that Wade told me when we first started dating was that his grandma is one of his favorite people.

4.  He taught me how to golf.  It has been one of the most enjoyable things that we do together.  My ideal Friday evening is going golfing and out to dinner.  Do you think they'd let us bring the jogging stroller along on the golf course?  :)

5.  He pretty much always does what I want to do or ask.  He completes all of my "Honey-Do" lists.

6.  He is going back to school so we will have a better life as a family.

7.  He does housework.  He will cook dinner for us and does his laundry.  He is good about washing the sheets on a regular basis.  He knows he needs to vacuum when I leave the vacuum out.  He puts away the dishes and cleans the stove.

8.  He has many friends, and they are all genuinely nice guys.  I am so thankful we have so many people to socialize with in life.

9.  He accepts me for who I am and never judges me.

10.  He will be the most wonderful father!  I can't wait to see him with our son!

Babe, I love you so much!  Happy 10th Day of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment