Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Home Alone

Well, today is Brax's first day of school (daycare).  Wade said they put some trucks and balls in front of him when he got there, and he was fine when he left.  Hopefully, things are going okay.  I am anxious to get an update on him.  This is the second time I have been alone in the house since Brax was born.  The first time was when Wade took him to Target for an hour.  It is quite strange.  I just caught myself walking around quietly because if Brax is not near me that usually means he is asleep.  I haven't cried, yet.  After Wade and Brax left, I went for a run.  Now, I am about to go to a doctor appointment and run a few errands.  I am in desperate need of some new running shoes and Wade's birthday is tomorrow.  I can't believe the house is going to stay picked up all day long!  I'll have to update later on how he did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment