Friday, January 15, 2016

Baptism

Hadley was baptized on December 26th.  She was baptized at St. John's Catholic Church in Valley, Nebraska.  My grandparents were founders of the church, and my mom was baptized at the same church.  My friend, Father Ryan Lewis, baptized her.  Brax was baptized at the same church by Father Ryan, too.  Hadley even wore the baptism dress that we believe my mom wore on her baptism.  It is quite a special heirloom along with the rosary my mom gave her that her mom purchased in Europe.  Everything went very well.  Brax was so good during Mass.  However, it only lasted thirty minutes.  My good friend, Stephanie and her husband, were the godparents.  Their children attended along with my parents, my Uncle Dan and Aunt Ellen, my cousin Eric and his family, and my brother, Mike, and his family.  Here are some pictures from her special day.  Hadley only cried for a little bit.  Brax enjoyed running around with all the kids in the hall during the dinner.














































No comments:

Post a Comment