Friday, January 15, 2016

I ♥ the Mickey Mouse Tent Bed

Well, ever since we took down the side of Brax's crib, he had been sleeping in bed with us some.  Then, over my Christmas break, it became a regular thing for bedtime and naps.  If you see the first picture, you will understand how uncomfortable this was for Wade and me.  I don't understand why toddlers have to sleep horizontally.  Brax and I looked on the computer, and he picked out a Mickey Mouse tent bed.  I kept telling him that when the mailman brought his tent bed, he had to sleep in it and couldn't sleep with Mommy and Daddy anymore.  The nanny took him to Ikea to pick out a comforter and cover that felt like ours.  The bed has been here three nights, and he has slept in it all night every night.  I am so relieved!  It was worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment