Friday, April 26, 2013

Return to Work

Well, I finished my first week of work.  I have mixed emotions about being back.  Of course, I would much rather be able to be a stay at home mom and spend my time with Brax.  However, it has been nice being able to have adult conversations during the week.  Part-time work would probably be ideal.

It has been a little easier coming back since Wade will be off of work until school gets out in June.  I am sure Brax is loving his daddy time along with Wade although he is pretty tired as am I.  Then, I will be able to spend the summer with Brax so we won't have to start daycare until August.  I am sure that will be hard at first.

Brax has had his first outside of the family babysitter since I have been back to work.  Wade has class every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon so Brax has had a sitter for about four hours each of those days.   He will for the next two weeks until school is over for Wade.  Our sitter grew up in the same small town I did and was in my brother's class so I am glad we know her.  Brax has seemed to do okay with her this week.  She was nice enough to know to send us pictures and updates especially being first time parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment