Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Turtle

When I wrote the title of this post, it makes me think of the character from the tv show "Sex and the City."  Oh, I so miss that show and wish they would bring it back!  I used to watch the entire show every summer followed by the movies.

Here is that character.          











This is all besides my point.  When Braxton pouts, he pushes his lips together and the bottom lip sometimes gets pushed out.  When he does this, I think he looks like a turtle.  His bald head probably helps this out, too.  Gymboree has the cutest turtle line.  I can't justify buying anymore 3-6 month summer outfits which he probably will be too small to wear this summer anyway, but I couldn't resist buying a turtle shirt.  I figure he can always wear a long sleeve shirt under all the t-shirts in the fall.  I do have a few 0-3 month summer one piece turtle outfits which I will have to add when it's actually warm enough to wear them.  These April snowstorms are no fun!  We are ready for summer.  Anyway, here's my little turtle:




Turtle outfit #1:


Here he is with his turtle toy I got at the school shower:




No comments:

Post a Comment