Saturday, June 8, 2013

Our Anniversary

Three years ago, Wade and I were married in Kauai, Hawaii.  It was a beautiful day, and I am so glad we got married.  We had no idea what was in store for the future.  Marriage is definitely not like what you see in the movies.  We have had our ups and downs.  We have survived the trials and tribulations that infertility, unemployment, and going back to school brings.  Even though the past three years have not always been the easiest, there have been great moments of joy.  Most of all, our first child was born, and I can't imagine a day that will bring greater joy other than having another baby.  What I enjoy most about marriage is having a friend that goes through life with you.  Happy Anniversary Babe!  I love you!  Hopefully, next year, we will be back in Hawaii to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment