Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Friday Night Dinners

Before Brax was born, Wade and I would go golfing and out to dinner every Friday after work.  I looked forward to it all week.  Now, Wade and I go to dinner with Brax after work on Fridays.  It is still one of my favorite things I look forward to doing as a family.  Soon enough, we will all be able to go golfing as a family.  Last Friday, we went to dinner with our friends, Mike and Bonnie.  It was the last time we saw them before they had their baby.  They just had a little boy named River.  I can't wait for Brax and River to become best friends.  Anyway, here is Brax dressed up and ready to go to dinner.  I do love putting cute hats on him in the cooler weather.  He was pretty smiley on the car ride to dinner.  Then, he crashed after dinner on the way to Target.




No comments:

Post a Comment