Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Territorial Ava

Ava is Brax's youngest first cousin.  She is two and a half years old.  Brax sleeps in her pack n play when we stay at my parent's house.  When she came over on Sunday, Brax was taking a nap.  She said, "I'll go get Brax out of my bed."  Then, when he did wake up, she went into the bedroom and took his blanket out of her bed and brought it to me.  While I was giving Brax a bath, she said, "That is my soap."  I thanked her for sharing with Brax.  Then, when I was changing Brax's diaper, she said, "That is my cream, and those are my wipes."  She took the cream and wipes and set them by the door so she could take them home.  She sure isn't used to having someone younger around that uses her things.  Ava, you make me laugh!  Here are Ava and Brax when we met Mike and Kelly for lunch one day while the other kids were in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment