Friday, October 4, 2013

Thank You!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who are reading my blog! I started the blog so at the end of every year, I could make a book of my blog for Brax and any other children we may have.  I thought it is such a great way to document all of the little things that come up in life.  This way our kids will have great pictures and stories from all the day to day events in life.  I want them to know how much they are loved for the rest of their lives.  Today, I looked at my pageviews.  I was pretty amazed at how many people have viewed my blog and from so many different countries!  So cool!  If you are reading my blog and ever want to comment, I would love hearing from you.  I have randomly found some blogs I love and ended up following them which inspired me to create my blog.  I hope you find some enjoyment out of this blog like I have with my blog and other blogs.  Happy Reading!  Here is my pageview count:

No comments:

Post a Comment